We are Hiring
Clinic Receptionist/Marketing Assistant
Looking for a take-charge Clinic Assistant/Manager who loves talking to people and is passionate about helping as many people as possible with oriental medicine care. This is an exciting opportunity for a future-oriented person with a natural talent for problem solving to help a fast growing clinic at the heart of silicon valley with a big mission. Experience with holistic businesses (acupuncturists, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, massage therapists, energy healers, health/wellness coaches) or experience in a medical office setting is a plus.
We are passionate about helping people regain health through their self-healing power with intervention of acupuncture and oriental herbs (instead of relying mainly on drugs or Western medicine). We offer affordable, safe and effective long term care, and love to build around the trust of our patients into a larger online community.
We are also a part of a movement that inspires health, connection and transparency. Together we promote oriental medicine with a solid step-by-step strategy, involving herbalists to build a community and toolset support to help more patients, to build a legacy of data for future herbal product R&D. Let our work be timeless and valuable after individual practitioner retires. We will inspire many people who need our services.
You will work in a supportive environment that is very dynamic, results-oriented, and always open to new ideas. This clinic is backed by an innovative team of software and hardware developers on a new frontier of combining medicine and technology. We favor motivation and talent over experiences.
Work 20-25 hrs/week, 3 days/week, eventually full time. Incentive-based pay may be discussed.
What You Will Be Doing/Role Description:
- Front desk reception
- Patient follow up and reactivation
- Track practice performance matrix
- Assist the owner/practitioner in marketing/referral programs
- Fulfill shopify store online orders
- Minimal office operational tasks
- Office assistant/front desk receptionist/manager or Marketing/Sales experience.
- Mandarin as a second language is a plus.
- Computer savvy with Word, Excel. Experience with shopify and some inventory management system preferred.
- Strong oral communication and persuasive skills
- Familiar with social media / online marketing
Motivated, compassionate, integrity, communicative, mature, multitasking, intelligent, problem solver, flexible.
To be considered please follow all instructions below:
In your application, please attach your resume and a cover letter addressing the following questions and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to working with you!
(1) What attracted you to this opportunity?
(2) How does this opportunity fit in with your current personal & career goals?
(3) Describe how your past job experiences prepared you directly or indirectly for this office assistant opportunity. Include your customer service philosophy and Words Per Minute (WPM) you type.
(4) Attach a 3 minutes audio recording, how you will greet calling new patients, briefly introduce us, answer some common questions etc.